Terms of Service
Diceweaver provides a virtual table top gaming platform and community (the "Service") offered to users ("Users" or "you") via a website at www.diceweaver.com (the "Site"). The Services and the Site may collectively be referred to herein as the "Platform"). The Service is owned and operated by Diceweaver LLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "us").
Your use of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to herein as the "Terms" or "TOS") and other Site Disclosures (as defined below). This TOS shall apply to all Diceweaver platforms and channels. This includes, without limitation, in-game activity, forums and public postings, official gatherings, and social media groups.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, EXIT THIS PAGE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS ON THAT ENTITY’S BEHALF, IN WHICH CASE "YOU" WILL MEAN THAT ENTITY
Updates to Terms of Service; Integration.
We may translate these Terms of Service into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with Company, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time, in the sole discretion of the Company, without notice or liability. The Service may be unavailable at certain periods, including but not limited to systems failures, anticipated or unanticipated maintenance work, upgrades or force majeure events.
The Company reserves the right, at any time, in its sole discretion to modify, temporarily or permanently block access to, suspend, or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, with or without notice and effective immediately to any User or all Users.
The Company will have no liability whatsoever for any losses, liabilities or damages you may incur as the result of any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service or any part thereof.
You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights in the Service, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, the website design, application design, graphics, text, sounds, pictures, service marks, trade names, domain names, slogans, logos, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof, and other indicia of origin that appear on or in connection with any aspect of the Service (collectively the "IP") are either the property of the Company, its affiliates or licensors and are subject to and protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights. All rights to IP not expressly granted in these Terms of Service are reserved to their respective owners.
Subject to these Terms, the Company grants you a limited non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable licence to use and access the Service solely for your own personal or internal business purposes. You will not obtain any ownership interest therein through this Terms of Service or otherwise.
Company authorizes you to view, download and/or print content, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original content. Except as expressly authorized by this Terms of Service, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, perform, display, post, transmit, scrape, copy, exploit, create derivative works or otherwise use any of the IP in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorization of Company or the respective copyright owner. In the absence of a written agreement, you may not modify or adapt the IP in any way or otherwise use it for any public or commercial resale purposes. The Company retains the right to rescind and terminate the limited license granted hereunder at any point, for any reason. The Company reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights fully under United States and international law.
Some of the company and product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within the Service may not be owned by us and are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with, nor do they sponsor or endorse the Service.
Confidential Information, Non-Disclosure.
Users acknowledge and agree that as part of the Service, Company information has been or may be made available to Users including, without limitation, information relating in any way to any products, services, methods, computer/software or any other similar or related matters or items developed, enhanced or modified by the Company ("Confidential Information").
Users agree that the Confidential Information: a) is the sole and exclusive property of the Company; b) is absolutely confidential to the Company; and c) except as expressly permitted in writing by the Company, may not be disseminated, or disclosed to others. During your use of the Platform, and in the event of the termination of your access, whether voluntary or involuntary, you agree not to use, disclose, transfer or exploit the Confidential Information at any time and in any manner whatsoever for a period of five (5) years, except to the extent that the Company has disclosed information to User that constitutes a trade secret under law, the User shall protect that trade secret for as long as the information qualifies as a trade secret.
Exceptions. The obligations and restrictions in this Section do not apply to that part of the Confidential Information the User demonstrates; a) was or becomes generally publicly available other than as a result of a disclosure by User in violation of this agreement; b) is requested or legally compelled (by oral questions, interrogatories, requests for information or documents, subpoena, civil or criminal investigative demand, or similar processes), or is required by a regulatory body, to be disclosed. In such an event, User shall; a) provide the Company with prompt notice of these requests or requirements before making a disclosure so that the Company may seek an appropriate protective order or other appropriate remedy; b) provide reasonable assistance to the Company in obtaining a protective order.
User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Company's remedy at law for any breach of any of User's obligations under this section would be inadequate, and User agrees and consents that temporary and permanent injunctive relief may be granted in any proceeding which may be brought to enforce any provision of this section, without the necessity of proof of actual damages, it being acknowledged by User that any such breach would cause irreparable injury to the Company.
Use of the Service, General
You may be required to create an account to use the Service and/or take advantage of certain features, in which case you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, and your company if applicable, as prompted by the Service;
- as permitted, maintain and promptly update such information. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate or outdated, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or outdated, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and prohibit all current or future use of the Service by you; and
- that your account is for your personal and/or business use.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Your account is meant to be private, and you shall not share your account for any reason. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to be responsible for all charges resulting from the use of your account via the Service, including charges resulting from unauthorized use of your account.
You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and that you are responsible for your use of and communications and "User Content" (or "content", which shall mean any and all information and content that a User submits to, or uses with, the Service) you may post via the Service. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, infringing, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, violent, "shock" content, obscene, profane, indecent, offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, whether photos, videos, stories or links to any such content, including any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct that would give rise to civil liability, infringes upon others’ intellectual property rights, impersonates any individual or entity, or otherwise violates any applicable law. You agree not to solicit personal information from minors. You agree not to use the Service in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other User’s use of the Service.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Service:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search or attempt to access or search the Service by any means other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or
- disrupt or interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or otherwise creating an undue burden on the Service.
You may not use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl," "scrape," or "spider" any page of the Service. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of any part of the Service.
You further agree that you will not access the Service by any means except through the interface provided by Company for access to the Service. Creating or maintaining any link from another application to any page at the Service without the prior authorization of Company is prohibited. Running or displaying the Service, or any information or material displayed via the Service in frames or through similar means on another website or application without the prior authorization of Company is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Service must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
You herein agree not to make use of the Services for:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, including without limitation, hate speech, harmful, encouraging harm, threatening, abusive, harassing, bullying, stalking, outing, tortious, vulgar, obscene, libelous, slanderous, sexist, genderism, ableist, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, inciting violence in game or real-world, use of an abandoned or "dead" name, invasive of another’s privacy or any kind or type of intimidating behavior, or which is hateful, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- making untoward sexual advances towards any community member; intentionally triggering community members by posting shock images, failing to obey clear boundaries after being told to go away by a community member, insulting or making untoward comments on someone's appearance; insulting or making untoward comments on someone's lifestyle choices and practices, including, without limitation, those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment.
- causing harm to any minor in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any company, group or forum leaders, or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other Users' ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any of the Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our App and Site, including, but not limited to, the use of any software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to any securities rules, regulations or laws of any nation or other securities exchange, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a "foreign terrorist organization" in accordance with Section 219 of the Nationality Act;
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other User in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
Your use of the Service is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
Company makes no representation that "Company Materials" (or "Materials" which shall mean any and all information and content that the Company includes as part of the Service), described or offered via the Service is accurate, appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction or that these Terms of Service comply with the laws of any specific country. Visitors who use the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable law. You agree that you will not access the Service from any territory where materials or other Company Materials or User Content is illegal, and that you, and not the Company Parties (as defined below), are responsible for compliance with applicable law.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Company recognize that the stories of individual tables and groups may contain content or plot lines that violate elements of the Code of Conduct. In-game content of this nature my not violate the Code of Conduct (in Company’s sole and absolute discretion) subject to providing appropriate content warnings on the table or group.
Violations of the Use of Service.
Any violation of the use of the Service or this TOS may result, at the sole and absolute discretion of Company, warnings, muting or topic bans, a global temporary or permanent ban. This list is not all encompassing and as noted in the Term and Termination section below, we may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Service (including your account) at any time for any reason, or no reason, at our sole and absolute discretion, including for any use of the Service in violation of these Terms. We may also choose to report certain violations to the authorities.
In the event we permit Users to upload User Content to the App or Site, you are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that personally identifies you or any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate any of the Terms of Service.
Company does not and is not obligated to back up any User Content, and your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content.
We may, at our discretion, but shall have no obligation to, pre-screen User Content submissions and may choose to remove User Content at any time we see fit. You agree that the Company is not responsible for any financial loss, liability or damage of any kind that you may incur as a result of our removing or refusing to publish User Content.
By posting User Content to the App or Site, you agree that (i) your User Content does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the User Content, (iii) we may have something similar to the User Content already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the User Content, and (v) you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against the Company Parties and its Users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such User Content.
Suggestions and Improvements. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (hereinafter referred to as "Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and (v) you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against the Company Parties and its Users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
Term and Termination
Subject to this section, the Terms herein will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Service (including your account) at any time for any reason, or no reason, at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Service in violation of these Terms.
The Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your account or deletion of your information. You may terminate your use of the Company Service at any time
You expressly acknowledge, represent, warrant, and agree that you understand:
- The information contained on the Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended nor should be construed as advice or recommendations and are not guaranteed to produce results.
- Company does not warrant or guarantee the suitability or availability of any Materials, including without limitation any, data, products, or services, found through the Service.
- Company does not screen the authenticity or quality of any Materials or any provider of material or content, including, data, products, or services found through the Service.
- Neither Company, nor its employees or officers, are presenting themselves for the purpose of the Services as legal counsel, financial advisor, healthcare professional or any other qualified professional and make no representations or promises regarding any Materials or products posted to the App or Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its parents, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and other representatives (collectively, the "Company Parties") against all claims, demands, causes of action, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including any reasonable attorneys’ fees), resulting or arising from or relating to your use of the Service, any activity related to your account by you or any other person permitted by you, any User Content that you submit to, post on or transmit through the Service, your breach of this Terms of Service, your infringement or violation of any rights of another, or termination of your access to the Service. We reserve the right to assume, at our sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
You hereby release and forever discharge the Company Parties from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Service, including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Service Users or any Third-Party sites, including but not limited to: (i) your use of the Service, (ii) any activity related to your accounts by you or any other person, (iii) your violation of this Terms; (iv) your infringement or violation of any rights of another, (v) your violation of applicable laws or regulations, or (vi) your User Content.
Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and the associated IP and Materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company Parties expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company Parties make no warranty that: (i) the Service will meet your requirements; (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) information that may be obtained via the Service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any and all products, services, information or other IP and Materials, including all merchandise, products, goods or services, obtained or purchased by you directly or indirectly through the company Service will meet your expectations or needs; and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
The Company Parties shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, in connection with or relating to the use of or inability to use the Service, including any liability: (i) as a publisher of information; (ii) for any incorrect or inaccurate information or any ‘bug’ of the Service; (iii) for any unauthorized access to or disclosure of your transmissions or data; (iv) for statements or conduct of any third party on or via the Service; (v) for any disputes between Users of the Service or between a User of the Service and a Third Party; or (vi) for any other matter relating to the Service or any Third Party. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if an individual advises the Company Parties of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of liability set forth herein are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Company and you. The products, information and services offered on and through the Service would not be provided to you without such limitations.
The Company Parties shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, or in connection with or relating to the actions and activities of any third-party contractors and suppliers of services we may engage to provide services to you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the sole and entire maximum liability of the Company Parties for any reason, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause or claim whatsoever, shall be limited to the charges paid by you directly to company via the Service, if any, for Services provided solely and directly by Company to you during the three (3) months since the cause of action arose.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim you may bring must be filed within one (1) year after the cause of action occurred or it will be permanently barred.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
Purchases and Payments
Purchase of Services. Your contract for the purchase of Services, if any, is completed once you confirm your purchase and performance of this contract begins as soon as the purchase is complete. Except as may be otherwise stated herein we do not issue refunds.
Pricing. Pricing and availability of all Services for sale, if any, displayed through the Site are subject to change at any time before you click the button indicating that you want to purchase such Services.
Payment Processing Methods. Company may make available various payment processing methods to facilitate the purchase of the Service. You must abide by any relevant terms and conditions or other legal agreements with third party payment processors, that govern your use of a given payment processing method. Company may add or remove payment processing methods at its sole discretion and without notice to you. Once your purchase is complete, Company or the payment processor may charge your credit card or other payment method that you provide Us for any Services purchased, along with any additional applicable amounts (including any taxes). You are solely responsible for all amounts payable associated with purchases you make via the Site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") NOTICE
The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the App or Site if submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, the Company will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
Procedure for Notifying the Company of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by us or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our App or Site, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the App or Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not us, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event we remove the allegedly infringing materials, we will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. We may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). the Company’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Hawaii applicable to agreements made and to be performed in the State of Hawaii. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or based upon these Terms or the transactions contemplated hereby ("Related Proceedings") may be instituted in the state or federal courts of the State of Hawaii (collectively, the "Specified Courts"), and each Party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such Specified Courts in any such Related Proceedings, suit, action or proceeding. The Parties irrevocably and unconditionally waive any objection to the laying of venue of any Related Proceeding, suit, action or other proceeding in the Specified Courts and irrevocably and unconditionally waives and agrees not to plead or claim in any Specified Court, or any other state or federal court, that Related Proceeding, action or other proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN THE EVENT ANY ACTION ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT IS LITIGATED OR HEARD IN ANY COURT.
In the event that any dispute between a User and the Company should result in litigation, the prevailing party in such dispute shall be entitled to recover from the other party all reasonable fees, costs and expenses of enforcing any right of the Prevailing Party, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, all of which shall be deemed to have accrued upon the commencement of such action and shall be paid whether such action is prosecuted to judgment. Any judgment or order entered in such action shall contain a specific provision providing for the recovery of attorney fees and costs incurred in enforcing such judgment and an award of prejudgment interest from the date of the breach at the maximum rate allowed by law. For the purposes of this Section: (a) attorney fees shall include, without limitation, fees incurred in the following: (1) post judgment motions, (2) contempt proceedings, (3) garnishment, levy, and debtor and third party examinations, (4) discovery, and (5) bankruptcy litigation; and (b) "Prevailing Party" shall mean the party who is determined in the proceeding to have prevailed or who prevails by dismissal, default or otherwise.
Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be liable hereunder for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement, except for the payment of money, if such failure or delay is on account of causes beyond its control, including labor disputes, civil commotion, war, fires, floods, inclement weather, governmental regulations or controls, casualty, government authority, strikes, or acts of God, in which event the non-performing Party shall be excused from its obligations for the period of the delay and for a reasonable time thereafter. Each Party shall use reasonable efforts to notify the other Party of the occurrence of such an event within five (5) business days of its occurrence.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held by a competent court to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be severed from these Terms and the remainder of the Terms shall be interpreted as if such provision were so severed and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms.
Survival. Any terms of this Agreement which, by their nature, extent beyond the day this Agreement comes to an end shall remain in effect and thus bind the parties.
Waiver. No waiver of any term or right in these Terms shall be effective unless in writing, signed by an authorized representative of the waiving Party. The failure of either Party to enforce any provision as stated in these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver or modification of such provision, or impairment of its right to enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms thereafter. The rights and remedies of the Parties herein provided shall be cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law or equity.
Interpretation. The paragraph headings of these Terms are inserted for convenience only and shall not constitute a part of these Terms in construing or interpreting any provision hereof. Whenever the context requires, words used in the singular shall be construed to include the plural and vice versa, and pronouns of any gender shall be deemed to include and designate the masculine, feminine or neuter gender.
Assignment. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms in our sole discretion to an affiliate, or in connection with an acquisition, sale or merger.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than you.
Customer Service. If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms of Service or wish to report any violation of these Terms of Service, you may contact us at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]
Regular mail: Diceweaver, 469 Ena Road #1910, Honolulu, HI, 96815
Phone Number: 415.806.4208
- This document describes the legal contract between users and us.
- The Code of Conduct is a more informal document and is intended to be easily understood, with examples. The Terms of Service (this document) lays out the mechanics for the enforcement of the Code of Conduct.
- You can upload images and other content for use in your games. You're responsible for it so if it's illegal in nature or a copyright violation and we have to do something about it, it's on you.
- No, you're not. We are a private company and have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. By creating an account - or even logging in - you have agreed to these Terms of Service.
- That is a cool story and we encourage you to pay several lawyers to hear it. They will almost certainly tell you that, if you want to make our lawyers listen to it in court that you will end up paying them to listen to it, too.
- You probably uploaded something that is copyrighted by someone else and they sent us copyright takedown notice and we had to obey it. You can upload stuff for your personal use - and the use of your Tabletop - but unless you have the rights to it, you can't make it publicly available.