- Want Diceweaver in your own language? Find out how to help!
- View the Diceweaver issues and roadmap Trello board
Diceweaver uses a Trello board to manage features, tasks, requests, and other issues. You can view it and comment if you like!
The Engine Factory (target Summer 2023)
Ever want to play a game of your own design? The Engine Factory will allow you to write your own game engine or customize an existing one - which can then be republished as your own house rules! No programming skill required!
Video Conferencing (target Summer 2023)
We want our video conferencing tools to be flexible in how you can use them. You'll be able to run an entire group remotely or focus on the small handful of players who couldn't make the evening's session at the tabletop.
Localization (target Fall 2023)
A major factor in our development has been ensuring that Diceweaver can be translated into other languages.
Forums (target Summer/Fall 2023)
The cornerstone of Diceweaver's community, the Forums are a unique, topic-customizable experience and foster collaboration.
Map Factory (target Winter 2024)
While Diceweaver already allows you to quickly create and deploy maps, the Map Factory will enable users to quickly design, draw, and populate maps that can serve as both dungeon maps as well as battlemaps - with the click of a button! Some of these features will become available sooner; others later.
- Edit maps by "painting" tiles over the grid.
- Add adversaries and non-player characters to rooms that will be automatically deployed to the stage when players enter the area.
- Add notes about individual rooms that provide additional context or description to the Storyteller or Players.
- Takes maps made with the Map Factory and allows them to be displayed isometrically. Anger your computer's graphical processor by turning this on dynamically!
Marketplace (target Fall 2023)
Users can package up a collection of art, maps, tokens, characters - anything at all - and share it with the community - for free or for sale. (Some features sooner than others.)
Character Art Designer (target Winter/Spring 2024)
The Character Designer allows users to create bespoke token and portrait art for their characters and cast.
Catch As Can (Fall 2023 - Winter 2024)
These features are planned but their exact position in the roadmap hasn't been set.